To Our Valued Partners,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health threat continues to spread globally, the Rogers team is closely monitoring developments. Protecting the well-being of our employees, our clients and their employees remains our highest priority. During this uncertain time, we are implementing various business continuity plans to ensure the services that you rely on continue uninterrupted. In doing so, we are weighing a number of factors grounded in science, social responsibility, public safety, and fiscal prudence. We are committed to transparency both within our Rogers family and among our clients. We remain confident in our ability to continue essential work and deliver the services our clients rely on. The spread of the virus has caused change with incredible speed and we are continually adapting our operations and business to best accommodate this change. We have and continue to aggressively build resilience into our operations and services. Among these efforts include voluntarily stress tests of our digital capacity for our corporate workforce to work remotely.
As this is an unprecedented time, we will continue to use the communication and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) as our primary guidelines. We are also monitoring the federal, state and local officials’ directives to pivot our operations as needed. It is important that we operate with a sense of calm and responsibility as we know that ours is a name our clients rely upon.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We have set up a 24-hour incident response team to remain in sync with our clients, our technicians, as well as our political leaders and health professionals.
- Our IT department has connected with all workgroups to ensure we have the capability and capacity to work remotely.
- All 12 of our offices nationwide are undergoing enhanced cleaning procedures to minimize health risks to our Rogers family.
- All office employees and technicians nationwide have been advised of and instructed to implement best practices to combat the spread of this virus: including the various hygienic recommendations which include but are not limited to; the washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, restraining contact with the eyes, nose and mouth, and prevention of contact with those who are sick.
- All 12 of our offices and each of our technicians across the country have been instructed to practice social distancing to protect others and combat the spread of this virus.
- All conferences rooms, breakrooms, and gyms within our offices have been restricted until further notice.
We have a 37-year-old history of supporting our clients and at Rogers – family has always come first, especially in times of disaster. While this is an unprecedented time, this current crisis will not change that.
I want to personally thank you for being a loyal Rogers client and I appreciate your partnership as we all work through the present challenges and push forward together. We understand these times are difficult for all and we are here to help wherever needed. Our 24/7/365 support line remains active for you and your team members at 1-866-600-4573.
As always, Rogers has the power to get the job done for you. We wish you and your families good health and safety in the coming weeks.