Engineering News-Record attempts to bring structure to an otherwise huge and chaotic construction industry by performing annual surveys of its key segments, and ranking companies engaged in general contracting, specialty contracting, engineering, architecture and environmental services, among other specialties. The rankings, based on annual revenue at home and abroad, are further divided into specific market categories each year. ENR Source books take that market analysis to a more detailed level by ranking industry leaders in particular market subsets.
Rogers Ranks #30 in ENR’s Top 50 Electrical Firms
- Friday Fuse: As the Super Bowl ads illustrated, Electronic Vehicles are here to stay
- Friday Fuse: The Next Big Thing in Fast Food: Drive Thru Only
- Friday Fuse: TLDR? If so, here’s a recap of our series “Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace in 2022”.
- Friday Fuse: Part 4- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: The Supply Chain
- Friday Fuse: Part 3- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: Checkout Revolution: v. 2.0
- Friday Fuse: Part 2- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: One- Stop Shopping
Construction In Focus Magazine Spread
From a Team of Five to the Largest Self-Performing Electrical & Lighting Contractor in the U.S. This month, Rogers is featured in a whopping 6-page spread of Construction in Focus Magazine highlighting the history of the business, how we've doubled our business in the last five years, and future plans [...]
Top Electrical Contractors of 2019
Top Electrical Contractors of 2019 Out of the top 50 Electrical Contractors of 2019, Rogers came in at a whopping 29th on the list. "Revenue for the EC&M Top 50 began surging in 2014 as the hangover from the financial crisis abated and has grown steadily since. Today, many contractors find [...]