Happy belated 2020! Here’s hoping to a litany of positive and exciting changes. We don’t know about you, but there’s certainly plenty of them here…
With all of the rapid changes happening to the retail market, there’s no telling what the future will hold tomorrow, let alone years down the road. But fear not! Plug and Play’sAna Camarena has gathered the experts, and together they have predicted what the next twelve months could hold for retail.
1. “Retailpocalypse” will (finally) be behind us
2. Data exploitation will change everything
3. Agility and efficiency will be more important than ever
4. New immersive shopping experiences
5. Sustainability is more than just good marketing